Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#blogjune Post 26 - It's just a song. It's just a song. It's just a song about.....

I feel like a bit of a cheat tonight.  This is really only half a post because I'm in the middle of some job two work, having to get Miss A to go to bed, and waiting for Adam Hills Tonight to start after a politically embarrassing evening. 

I'm not even sure if I will make it through all of Adam Hills Tonight because I am tired and possibly getting up early to do another run with the Marathon ladies - yes you read right!  Another run - possibly - if it's not raining!!

So because this is such a cop out post, I'm going to make a promise to do two blog posts tomorrow - yes your eyes do not play tricks - I promise two blog posts!!  I pinky swear!!

PINKY SWEAR funny promise Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment