Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#blogjune Post 27 Part 1 - I ran again

As I am on a quick break from work, I thought I'd do a quick post about my motivating start to the morning.

I know to some, what follows will be no big deal - for me it is!

I joined the marathon ladies and one gentleman this morning for another run.  It was to be 5km but we ended up doing 6.8km.

Once again I can say that I really enjoyed running with a group and did not feel at anytime that I could not keep going.  I even pushed in a sprint at the end.

What made this run special for me as opposed to other runs I've done, is that we ran along the beach as the sun was coming up.  I don't think there is anything better! 

Even though it was cloudy, the sun did turn the clouds pink and it was beautiful.

It is during times like these, that I really love living here!

Here is a photo a friend took of me walking along the beach we ran along this morning.  Different time of the year and day but still beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment