Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#blogjune Post 6 - My Dewey Section


I know I'm cheating again but I thought this was an interesting and fun thing to do. 

Thanks to ALIA Weekly,, @FiFYI, and @Stephmcg for the idea and link.

So here are my Dewey Decimal areas according to You as the Dewey Decimal System:

Sharon's Dewey Decimal Section:
835 German speeches
Sharon = 981854 = 981+854 = 1835

Class:
800 Literature

Contains:
Literature, criticism, analysis of classic writing and mythology.

What it says about you:
You're a global, worldly person who wants to make a big impact with your actions. You have a lot to tell people and you're good at making unique observations about everyday experiences. You can notice and remember details that other people think aren't important.


Sharon's Dewey Decimal Section:
107 Education, research & related topics
Sharon's birthday: 1/30/1977 = 130+1977 = 2107

Class:
100 Philosophy & Psychology

Contains:
Books on metaphysics, logic, ethics and philosophy.

What it says about you:
You're a careful thinker, but your life can be complicated and hard for others to understand at times. You try to explain things and strive to express yourself.


Sharon's Dewey Decimal Section:
004 Data processing & computer science

Class:
000 Computer Science, Information & General Works

Contains:
Encyclopedias, magazines, journals and books with quotations.

What it says about you:
You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.


Hmm, yes I suppose I have elements of these things that make me, me!  What do those that know me think??

Such a librarian thing to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment